I) ABOUT US:
The persons responsible for the processing of your personal data are:
– Chloé Thouvignon who is responsible for the creation of the website of the brand L’Homme Denim.
Chloé Thouvignon – VAT not applicable, Article 293B of the General Tax Code. N ° SIRET: 795 053 578 00022, under the code APE 74.10Z related to specialized design activities.
– The company L’Homme Denim
L’Homme Denim represented by C. Jouy, VAT not applicable Article 293b of the General Tax Code. SIRET number 47904076800034, under the code APE4789Z registered in the Nanterre trade register, hereinafter referred to as “L’Homme Denim”. Email from the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
L’Homme Denim is active in the creation, manufacture and marketing of leather goods and in particular holds the rights to the brand L’Homme Denim.
II) YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
A) The information you submit to us
To place an order on our website, you create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you generally provide us the following data: – Your identification details and contact information: your first name, your name, the language and country from which you interact with us, as well as your contact details such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and your phone number.
– The economic and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all the payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not keep any card number), the information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
– Connection, geolocation and navigation data (if you used the “find a shop” service for example)
– Your profile – if you open a customer account, you create a profile and you identify yourself during your visits to our website, data will be saved such as your customer ID and password, recent purchases or your preferences.
– Your personal preferences: this includes your wish list, marketing preferences and cookie preferences
– Additional personal information – You can also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, … We are the only ones to collect and keep this additional information, we use it in our analyzes to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data are required fields because it is data that we need to allow you to access this feature (for example to deliver a package we need your mailing address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up-to-date. Please inform us of any change of information. We do not save sensitive personal information of any kind, so our website is not intended for children so we do not store any data about children.
B) Data obtained via cookies
– Usage data – this information includes the products and services you purchased from us and the way you use our website and our applications.
Technical data – this information includes:
– Your IP address, search engine and version, location and time zone, browser extension, operating system and platform, but also other technical data on the device you are using to browse our website.
– Information about your visit, including URLs and your click path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you have viewed or researched; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you leave pages
III) WHAT DO WE USE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we can process it for the following purposes:
– To manage your registration as a user of our site: if you want to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and allow you to access the various features as well as personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
– To execute with you a purchase contract: your data are then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, give you access to the after-sales service, get your money back. command. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
– To answer customer service requests
– To improve our services: by using our site, you are informed that we are processing your navigation and purchasing data for analysis and statistics purposes. They allow us to better understand how you use our site to improve the ergonomics and quality of services.
– For marketing purposes: if you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS according to the preferences you have given us. We may also contact you via push notifications if you have subscribed to this service. We need your consent for any direct marketing. You can also at any time unsubscribe from our communications (for example to unsubscribe from the newsletter, just click on the button “To unsubscribe, go to this page.” Present at the bottom of all our newsletters and validate your unsubscription).
In the event that you have given us your consent to receive direct marketing content, whether via our newsletter or via push notification, we may use the information you have provided to us for the following purposes:
– Information sharing about our events, products, services, current offers
– Recommendations on some products or services that might interest you
– Customer research to better understand your expectations of our products and services offered by our site.
IV) THE THIRD PARTIES
As part of your use of our site, you may be required to receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide you with certain services. It can be:
– Financial institutions
– Detection and Fraud Prevention Entities
– Logistics, transport and delivery services
– Service providers related to marketing and advertising
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons for example: – payment services in order to make the payment;
– Delivery companies to deliver your order;
– Credit agencies and fraud prevention to check your credit and your identity;
– Analysis software that allows us to process your information to optimize your shopping journey on our site
We ask third parties to respect the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own use.
V) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) Legal basis
For the processing of your data, we rely on legal grounds that depend on the way you interact with our site.
– When you buy products from our site, we need your personal data to execute the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact details to deliver your order.
– We also rely on other legal grounds such as your legitimate interests. For example, we believe that it is in your best interests that your identity can not be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customers have access to your order information to serve you better, that we can better understand your use of our site to improve its ergonomics and the services we offer you
– We respect the importance given to consent in the new law of European Regulation No. 2016-679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your consent must be given in a clear and unambiguous manner. Therefore, when you agree to receive our communications (via newsletters in particular):
– We explain to you the use that we will make of your data and the type of communication that you will receive
– You must check a box validating your consent to subscribe
– Children under 13 can not give their consent
– You can withdraw your consent at any time. In case you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email “To unsubscribe, go to this page. A page opens then and you just have to click on the button “validate your unsubscription”. If you have a customer account on our website, you can also unsubscribe or change your preferences by logging into your profile.
Cookies (including those in advertising banners) require specific unsubscription.
C) Other rights
In accordance with the legal provisions, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you.
– Right of access to the data: to offer you the possibility of receiving a copy of the personal information that we have about you
– Right to correction: give you the opportunity to request the correction of inaccurate information about you.
– Right of limitation: offer you the possibility to request that the processing of your personal information be limited in certain circumstances, especially if there is a disagreement about the accuracy of your data or the legitimacy of the processing.
– Right to delete your personal data: give you the means to ask us to delete your data.
– Right to portability of data: allow you to transmit your data to another controller.
Finally, you are informed that you also have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authority, particularly in France with the CNIL.
The site is declared to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties – CNIL under the number 1351361.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore at any time and without any cost send us an e-mail to benefit from your rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, please note that we are not always able to respond to this request for legal reasons that we will explain to you, if any, after receiving your request.
If you have a customer account, you can also change your personal information from your customer area by logging in with your email address and password.
VI) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website has appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, use or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure of your personal information. All data you provide to us is saved on secure servers. We have also put in place procedures to handle any personal data breach.
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of this password. That’s why we recommend that you choose an effective password and not share it.
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Stay aware of the risks incurred on public wifi networks.
If you receive an e-mail claiming to be the brand for which we are working and asking you to provide personal information, please do not reply and we will forward this email so that we implement the necessary actions.
VII) THE TIME OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your data for as long as you remain a customer but also after, to answer any questions, complaints, or to maintain all the necessary data to meet legal requirements, accounting or analysis. We can also keep your data for research or statistical analysis.
More specificly :
– As part of a subscription to our newsletter, we will not recontact you if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page, if appropriate, it will be notified to you by e-mail.